Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF)
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace for learners who deal, or intend to deal, with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role. It is applicable to a variety of work environments and covers topics such as supporting customer service improvements, using service partnerships to deliver customer service and negotiating in a business environment.
Awarding and Equivalences
The Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF) has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The RQF is a qualification framework regulated by Ofqual and CCEA Regulation. The qualification is also regulated by Qualifications Wales.
- Qualification number: 601/4027/6
- Learning aim reference: 60140276
- Credit value: 55
- Assessment method: Portfolio of evidence
- Guided learning hours (GLH): 289
- Total qualification time (TQT): 550
To complete the Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF), learners must achieve all 55 credits from the follwoing courses where a minimum of 40 credits must be achieved through completion of units at level 3 and above.
- * Organise and deliver customer service (L/506/2150) - Level 3 - Credit:5
- * Understand the customer service environment (Y/506/2152) - Level 3 - Credit:5
- * Understand customers and customer retention (J/506/2910) - Level 3 - Credit:4
- * Resolve customers problems (K/506/2169) - Level 3 - Credit:4
- * Principles of business (D/506/1942) - Level 3 - Credit:10
- * Manage personal performance and development(T/506/2952) - Level 3 - Credit:3
- Resolve customers complaints(R/506/2151) - Level 3 - Credit:4
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback (D/506/2170) - Level 3 - Credit:5
- Develop resources to support consistency of customer service delivery(Y/506/2166) - Level 3 - Credit:5
- Deliver customer service to challenging Customers (T/506/2143) - Level 2 - Credit:3
- Communicate verbally with customers (D/506/2119) - Level 2 - Credit:3
- Support customers using self-service equipment (H/506/2977 S) - Level 2 - Credit:3
- Develop customer relationships (Y/506/2149) - Level 2 - Credit:3
- Support customer service improvements (T/506/2160) - Level 2 - Credit:3
- Negotiate in a business environment (H/506/1912) - Level 3 - Credit:4
- Manage individuals performance (J/506/1921) - Level 3 - Credit:4
* Mandatory Units
To register for this qualification, learners are required to be aged 16 years or above. All learners applying for the qualification will be initially assessed by the Centre to ensure that they have a fair opportunity to demonstrate their ability to undertake the qualification. Centres can then use this assessment to tailor programmes to meet their individual needs. This assessment can also identify and recognise prior learning and experience, where appropriate. It is recommended that learners have a minimum of level 2 in English.
Guidance on assessment
This qualification is assessed by Portfolio of evidence.
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)